- Added : (Atlas HD-100)Emu for BBC Biss channels on Intelsat 907 (27.5° W) 11495 V 44100, to activate it, please make "Load Biss Deafults" in the Key editor.
- Added : (Atlas HD-100)Emu for 22610 Vxs channels on Astra (19.2° E) , to activate it, please make "Load Viaccess Deafults" in the Key editor and also make sure to get the auto-update on one of the channels of 11856 V transponder except c+ or cine+ premier that no longer use this provider, each time you reboot the box. This will take 3 to 5 seconds each time you power the box up
Atlas HD-100 MainSoftware A111 (2.65 MB)
PS: We are now finishing the preparation of the 4 new servers that will be dedicated to the atlas HD-100 and separated from the present ones that will be used only for the Atlas-E model. So by next week, there will be another version release for the HD-100 and yet another release for the Atlas-E. In these next releases, new free server improvments will be also applied to the Atlas-E and the whole data format will also change, which implies that the people who do not apply the next versions will loose access to the free servers. Enjoy.
- Added : (Atlas HD-100 / [SA]Atlas HD-100)The possibility to disable completely conditional access tasks in the "Conditional Access Priority Order" menu. So now, you have the possibility to prioritize the tasks and also disable the ones that you never use.
- Added : (Atlas HD-100 / [SA]Atlas HD-100)A complete new free server handling to reduce the freezes, that's why the option to set the timeout setting is gone.
- Fixed : (Atlas HD-100 / [SA]Atlas HD-100)Remote control bad behavior and random actions.
- Fixed : (Atlas HD-100 / [SA]Atlas HD-100)Teletext not working when High resolutions are selected.
- Fixed : ( [SA]Atlas HD-100)Audio bug not present on some non standard DVB-S channels.
SA]Atlas HD-100 MainSoftware A111